Thursday 19 September 2013

About My Classmates


Assalamualaikum. All my readers. We meet again in third entry. The title for this entry is my classmates. I have 19 friends in my class include me. They have 9 boys and 10 girls all together. They are from different states and background. I will introduce boys and girls from my class.

Firstly, Wan Muhammad Faris Syahmi. He is from Rawang, Selangor. He is wear spectacle. He also is talkative person and has skills. He is our leader in class for this semester, I think he can be a leader one day. He also likes to ask the lecturers if he did not understand. Furthermore, he always give more knowledge that we do not know.

Ahmad Nur Asyraf Bin Abdul Shukor. He is also from Selangor but at Puchong. He was our leader in past semester, and he was did his job very quickly because he is take the responsibility to our class. He also always asks the lecturers and his friends if he did not understand what he learns.

Muhammad Azri Bin Ruslin. He is from Johor Bahru. He is a funny person. He is always make jokes in class and make our class became happy. Sometimes, he will serious when do his assignment and work. He always asks his friends if he did not understand about some subjects. Furthermore, he always talks about his motor in class. I think, he like motor very much.

Muhammad Mutaqqin Bin Wan Ahmad Sukari. He is from Kelantan. He is always makes jokes with his dialect, and sometimes we cannot understand what he saying. He always asks the lecturers if he did not understand and ask his friends. He is always come to class early than the other people.

Mohd Norariffin Bin Md Kasnan. He is from Batu Pahat, Johor. He is the tallest person in my class. He is the silent person, but he will talkative when with his friends. He likes to ask his lecturers and friends if he did not understand.

Meor Ahmad Shamir Bin Shaidi. He is from Taman Yayasan, Segamat. He can back if he wants because his home is very near from UiTM. He is so lucky.  He is also always makes joke and make us laughing in the class.

Muhammad Shah Amirull Bin Ibrahim. He is from Johor Bahru. He is maybe a silent person, but he will talk with his friends very friendly. Actually, I not always meet him at class. I do not know where he is. Besides that, he also comes late to class and sometimes he did not come to class.

Amirul Zulhilmi Bin Idrus. He is from Penang. He is north person. I like his dialect because it is a natural speaking. He is wearing a spectacle. Besides that, he always does his work very careful and when he present in front, he like a lecturer teaching his student in class.

Nazerul Syefuzeq Bin Noor Azam. He is from Johor Bahru. I think he is a shy person, but now we are in semester three I already know who is he. He is the talkative person and also makes jokes in the class. He also always imitates the other people movement such as when the people are talking. It is so funny and naughty.

Now, I will introduce female students or my best friends in that class. Nur Hafiza Binti Rohayazat. She is from Muar, Johor. First time I was meet her, she is the shy person. But, when I always go to class with her, I know who she is. She also like to plays with cat, because she has a cat at her home, Bukbuu.

Fatin Aqila Binti Wahid. She is from Muar,Johor. She always teaches me if I did not understand about some subject. She is a kind person and friendly with other people. In weekend, she always back because her home is near from here. I also always go to the class with her because our hostels are near from each other. She always disturbs me and other when she bored, tired or want to sleep. She will pinch or play with my scarf or clothes.

Siti Nadiah Binti Rezoun. She is from Kuala Lumpur. She is talkative person. When, my friends and I go outing to buy the stuffs, she always speaks without stop and I also talk with her until she was tired. She also likes to laugh, especially we do something funny and makes jokes in front her. She is like to reading novels and watching Korean movies such as, Runningman.

Nur Asyiqin Binti Abdullah. She is from Marang, Terengganu. She always speaks with her dialect, and sometimes I will be influence by her words. When I am tried to speak to her with that dialect, she will angry and told me to do not talk like that. Then, sometimes my friends and I will laugh when the words listen. But, now we are known each other, we did not mind about that.

Nurul Syafiqah Binti Ali. She is from Dungun, Terengganu. She is the tall person in female students in my class. She always pays attention when the lecturer teaches in front, and always asks the lecturer if she did not understand. She also always uses the same dialect to speak.

Nurul Hidayah Binti Johari. She is from Rawang, Selangor. She is a tall person in that class. She always quiet while in the class, but she will talk after her works are done. She has a soft voice like a women has. Even she has a soft voice, she also has temper. Sometimes, I also be scolded by her.

Iza Amirah Binti Hairul Anuar. She is from Puchong, Selangor. She is wearing spectacle. She is a talkative person, especially with her friends. She also always helps me if I did not understand about some subject. She always asks the lecturers if she did not understand what her learn. Sometimes, she come to my room to study with me.

Amirah Binti Mohammad. She is from Pasir Gudang, Johor. She is wearing a spectacle. She always likes to laugh if something that funny. She is always concentrates when the lecturers are teaching in front.

Nadiah Asyiqin Binti Abdul Aziz. She is from Kajang, Selangor. She is my friends I meet at orientation week when taking new students in UiTM, Segamat. She always concentrates when the lectures teach in front. She also likes to laugh with her friends.

This is all my friends in class Jbm1173C. I hope they will stay in the same class until we all are grade in semester 6. It is because we all are already known each other and can be friends forever and ever. I did not forget all of you after we all grade in same time together.



No comments:

Post a Comment