Thursday 11 July 2013

Subject For This Semester

Assalamualaikum, my readers. This semester, I am in third semester .I have taking subject seven altogether. These is BEL311, CTU241, ECO211, TPT252, QMT181, MGT269, and HBU133.These semester I did not learning about account, but I should learn about counting in QMT181.
The first subject that I take is BEL 311(English for Academic Purpose).This is core subject for students to take it. Students cannot to avoid did not take this subject. Furthermore, this subject has 3 credit hours. I have to spend time with this subject in class until 6 hours per week. This is every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. The assessment is content 60% and final exam is 40%. The 60% for assessment consist terms paper 30% which have outline 5%, first draft 10% and final draft 15%. Furthermore, discussion or speaking test 20% and online assessment 10%.The lecturer that teaching me is Sir Izuan Bin Ismail. He is a tall person and wears the spectacles. My impression for this subject is I hope I can learn more and improve my English skills. Then, I also want to a good student and can speak English better than before.
The second subject is CTU 241(Fundamental of Islamic Economic). This also core subject for this semester. This course is conduct in Malay. I am comfortable with that. This subject has 2 credit hours. I have to spend time with this subject only one day; it is every Thursday before afternoon. The assessment is content 50% mark which consists test 15%, assignments 15% and presentation 15%. For assignment is consists 20% and we must build group. Each group should have four members. For presentation, we should present with partner and maybe we should present twice. Furthermore, we should to choose own title from syllabus content for this subject what we want to present. The rest marks is 50% for final examination. My lecturer who teaches me is Ustazah Siti Aishah Binti Sokhibul Fadil. She is nice person and likes to talk and share her experiences with us in her class. My impression for this subject is I hope I can get more knowledge about Islamic and more lessons to use in my real life.
Moreover, the third subject is ECO 211(Macroeconomics).This subject is only have 2 credit hours and 3 hours I am study in class, it is every Monday and Wednesday. On Monday, I learn about 2 hours, on Wednesday only 1 hour. I have to pay more attention in class because the time I have to meet with my lecturer only 3 hours. The assessment is content 40%. It is consists assignment 10%, test 1 and 2 mix together has 10%, quiz calculation 10%. For quizzes we just do from chapter 2, 5, and 7 .The rest marks is for final examination. My lecturer is Madam Diana Binti Mazan. She is fair and has a nice smile. She also is the funny lecturer .My impression is this subject is easier if I always do revision and do more exercises in my room.
Besides that,the fourth subject is TPT 252(Principles And Practices In Transports) .This subject is important in my course it is Diploma Business Studies Transport .This subject has 3 credit hours and have 4 hours I have meet with my lecturer ,it is every Monday and Wednesday .On Monday ,i have mass lecture class which the all students whose taking the business transport  course in 1 hours only .On Wednesday ,I have tutorial class where the course has their own class .The assessment is content 40% which consists quizzes 10% ,presentation divide to two ,it is individual and group presentation ,both has 10% and test 1 and 2 mix together they have 10% .The rest marks is 60% for final examination .My lecturer is lieutenant colonel Muhd Ramzi Bin Haji Mohd Nor(B) .He is not to tall and he also wear spectacles .When I see him ,I look him like an army because he is looked very strict .My impression for this subject is i can more understand about issues in transport and know about transport like what I am study in semester 2 .
Then, the fifth subject is QMT 181(Introduction To Statistics) .This subject is more calculations .It is a core subject .They have 3 credit hours and only 4 hours per week .It is every Tuesday and Friday morning .The assessment is content 40% and the rest marks 60% is for final examination .The assessment consists quizzes 5% ,assignment 5% ,test 1 and 2 both has content 15% .My lecturer is Mdm.Noraini Binti Amit. She is a tall and thin person .My impression is I hope I can study more effective and efficient to make this subject easier for me and pay more attention when she are teaching .
The sixth subject is MGT 269(Business Communication) .This subject also is very important to me .It is because the skills that I will learn in this subject will uses in future after I am finish study .The credit hours is 3 and have 3 hours. The assessment is content 60% and the rest 40% is for final examination .The assessment consists report ,meeting ,and interview. Report is divide to written 20% and oral presentation 15%. Meeting also divide to two it is written documents 10% and mock meeting 10%. For job interview has written documents  5% and mock job interview 5%. It is every Tuesday and Thursday. On Tuesday , it is mass lecture class mix with every students from every courses such as business transport, accounting ,banking and so on .The lecturer for mass lecturer is Sir Ahmad Kamil Bin Mohamed. He is not to tall and wear spectacles. He also always make jokes when teaching us because to avoid any boring. On Thursday is the tutorial class and the lecturer is Miss Fazlin Natasya Binti Abdul Halim. She is chubby and cute. She also very friendly with classmate and me, like friends. My impression for this subject is I want to improve my communication skills whether with my friends or other people .
The last subject I have taking is my Co-curriculum HBU 133(Fire Brigades). This subject has 2 credit hours and only one day I have to go Co-curriculum. It is every Friday evening at 5 until 7 o'clock .This subject have practical’s because this is the last semester for participate in Co-curriculum. Before this semester,  I have learn more theory about fire brigades from semester 1 and 2. Furthermore, I am also learn how to control the fire when the fire became bigger from before and how to save people in danger in the early stages before the ambulance come in. My coach or lecturer is Mr Bakaruddin Bin Ismail. He is a good fireman. He is always giving us some advice to be a good students or maybe a fireman .My impression for this subject is I hope I can use what I have learn from part 1 until part 3, in future life  .
Lastly, that is all about my subject for this semester and I hope, I will get the good marks or pointer to be a good student in my life and can be what I want to be in future. Besides That, I can use what I learn here as my knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment