Thursday 26 September 2013

Review of Subject For This Semester

Assalamualaikum, my readers. We meet again. This semester, I am in third semester .I have taking subject seven altogether. These is BEL311, CTU241, ECO211, TPT252, QMT181, MGT269, and HBU133.These semester I did not learning about account, but I should learn about counting in QMT181. Now I would like to share with all of you about my comments after I am learning these subjects.

The first subject that I take is BEL 311(English for Academic Purpose).This is core subject for students to take it. Furthermore, this subject has 3 credit hours. This is every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. Furthermore, the lecturer that teaching me is Sir Izuan Bin Ismail. He is a tall person and wears the spectacles. He always helps us if we did not know how to do term paper. Besides that, he also always told us to do the past semester question. I hope, I will do my best in final exam. Now, Alhamdulillah I know how to speak English better than before. This is because we always did speaking practices every Tuesday.

The second subject is CTU 241(Fundamental of Islamic Economic). This also core subject for this semester. This course is conduct in Malay. I am comfortable with that. This subject has 2 credit hours. I have to spend time with this subject only one day; it is every Thursday before afternoon. But, the schedule had change to Thursday evening and we had a class until end of this semester. For presentation, we should present with partner and maybe we should present twice.  The first presentation we did about our economist in past and now. I feel so happy, because I did well. My lecturer who teaches me is Ustazah Siti Aishah Binti Sokhibul Fadil. She is nice person and likes to talk and share her experiences with us in her class. Now, I already know about something I did not before about how to be an entrepreneur in Islamic business.

Moreover, the third subject is ECO 211(Macroeconomics).This subject is only have 2 credit hours and 3 hours I am study in class, it is every Monday and Wednesday. On Monday, I learn about 2 hours, on Wednesday only 1 hour. I have to pay more attention in class because the time I have to meet with my lecturer only 3 hours.  For this subject, we had a trip to Bank Negara Malaysia. I am learn so much there, such as the first money were produced and now the money already in fourth series. My lecturer is Madam Diana Binti Mazan. She is fair and has a nice smile. She also is the funny lecturer. She always helps us if we do not know how to solve the problem. My impression is I already know how to count our money and the policies that using by our government to reduce taxes and gives subsidies to the people.

Besides that, the fourth subject is TPT 252(Principles and Practices in Transports). This subject is important in my course it is Diploma Business Studies Transport. On Wednesday, I have tutorial class where the course has their own class. My lecturer is lieutenant colonel Muhd Ramzi Bin Haji Mohd Nor(B). He is not too tall and he also wears spectacles. When I see him, I look him like an army because he is looked very strict. Besides that, he also will help us when we want to do assignment and presentation. Now I can differentiate the all different modes of transport such as road, rail, air, maritime, and pipelines transport.

Then, the fifth subject is QMT 181(Introduction To Statistics) .This subject is more calculations .It is a core subject .They have 3 credit hours and only 4 hours per week .It is every Tuesday evening and Friday morning. We always do quiz after done learning about the subject.  After I did the quiz, I feel I can do it in final exam. Now, we already done did our second test. My lecturer is Mdm.Noraini Binti Amit. She is a tall and thin person. She always helps us if we did not to solve the problem. She will show in front on whiteboard. Almost four month I learned about this subject, I know how to calculate index number that have many ways with different formula.

The sixth subject is MGT 269(Business Communication) .This subject also is very important to me .It is because the skills that I will learn in this subject will uses in future after I am finish study. On Thursday morning is the tutorial class and the lecturer is Miss Fazlin Natasya Binti Abdul Halim. She is chubby and cute .She also very friendly with classmate and me, like friends. In this subject, we already did mock meeting and  job interview. We also create our own resume for applied job. I am so happy. I want to improve my communication skills whether with my friends or other people. Now, I already know about how to do interview and meeting.

The last subject I have taking is my Co-curriculum HBU 133(Fire Brigades) .This subject has 2 credit hours and only one day I have to go Co-curriculum .It is every Friday evening at 5 until 7 o'clock. For this semester, we had Curriculum Week(Miko). There had a lot of competition such as prolog, kawad hos, and campus run. This is so fun. Besides that, we also did kawad kaki test. My coach or lecturer is Mr Bakaruddin .He is a good fireman. He is always giving us some advice to be a good students or maybe a fireman. This semester is my last curriculum. I already learn so much about fire brigade.

Lastly, that is all about my subject for this semester. Besides That, I can use what I learn here as my knowledge. Now, after I learn in UiTM for three semester. I have to study hard to face my final exam for this semester. I hope, I can get high pointer better than past semester. I want to say thank to all’s lecturer are teaching me until now. I hope, what are all of you give to me will get barakah

No comments:

Post a Comment