Thursday 26 September 2013

Ten facts about myself



                Assalamualaikum. Hye, my friends. Now, we meet again in my fifth entry. I am like to share with all of you about tenth facts about myself. I hope you will enjoy when read this entry.

                I would like to give you all know about me. Firstly, I cannot see something that can make me sad because it can make my tear will drop without I am notice. For example, when I am watching the sad stories like Hindustan movies, religious movies and so on, my eyes will wet and drop on my cheek. If I want to watch sad movie, I will watch myself, because I can cry without anyone know.

                Secondly, actually I am the sensitive person. It is because I am easy to sulking. The fact I told that is when my family or someone did not give something that I want or they tell something that I won’t hear, I will sulking without talk anything with them and just do my work. This is better, I just silent without talk with everybody.

                Thirdly, I cannot sleep in the dark. It is because when I switch off the lamp, I will cannot see anything and I will think the other things when only myself in the room. If I want to sleep in dark,I will take my blanket and close my eyes with that. Sometimes, I just listening the selawat in my phone until I sleep. It is make me so calm.

                Fourthly, I cannot see people in stress. It make me also be stress.  When I get the something that can give me stress, I will upset. Sometimes, I will angry to someone that  did not  do anything to me. I feel sorry to her. I am sorry, I no have intention to scolded you. I hope,I will change this attitude.

                Fifthly, I am the person who likes to watch cartoon, especially Upin&Ipin and Spongebob Squarepants. I do not why I am so happy when I watch that cartoon, maybe it is can release my tension. I am always watching those movies with my younger brother and sister. They also like it. I am also put Spongebob picture as my profile picture on Facebook.

                Sixthly, I like to play with cat. I am so happy if I see a cat in front of me and I want to touch them and play with them.  Sometimes I liked to touch their chin to make them became tame. But, I also afraid if I just play with them and they will follow at the back and chase me.  When they follow me, I will said Go! Go !! Don’t follow me! But, they won’t hear me.

                Seventhly, I am the person did not wait someone or something so long, because I easy to feel bored and tired when waiting. Besides that, when I am waiting, I will talk with myself. Sometimes, people at surrounding me look at me with strange. But, I am also did not like to make people waiting for me because I know what they are feel.

Eighthly, I liked to play with baby. It is because when I see their face, I feel so calm and want to touch her/him. They are so cute. Actually, when I see the baby in front of me, I will touch them without their parents know. When I touch the baby once again, their parents aware and smile at me. Sometimes, when I see the baby, I make them laugh with do funny face and smile to them.

Ninthly,  I am easy to remember someone in long time. For example, if I just see he or she I will remember their faces. I am like to friend. I always ask the people I do not know and friend with them especially female. Sometimes, I always ask them, if they recognize me or not, because I ever to see them at some place.

Tenthly, I am like to eat chocolate. It is because, when I eat chocolate I will feel more relax and it can help me to do something better.  Besides that, when my family and I go to the shopping mall, I will take two bar of chocolate such as Cadbury and Tango. Furthermore, when I want to eat chocolate at home, I will invite my brothers and sister to eat with me.

Lastly, I think that all from me. See you in the next entry. Bye :)











No comments:

Post a Comment