Thursday 26 September 2013

My Childhood Memories in Ramadan

Assalamualaikum, hello, my readers. Now we meet again in my fourth entry. The title I will share with all of you is about my childhood memories in Ramadan. I am so happy because now we at the fasting month, it is Ramadan Al- Mubarak. This month is the best month because we are all the human can release their sins and make more moral value in our heart.

            I am start fasting is when I am 7 years old. But I did not full fasting because I just can stand until noon.  But sometimes, when I am fasting, I told my mother my stomach was hurt. Actually I want to eat because the dishes were so delicious. But, my mother did not give it. My mother told me, only 3 hours to break fasting. I just heard it.

            Besides That, I am start full fasting when I am 8 years old it is when I in standard 2. I became strong to fasting because I am 8 years old already. When I wanted to bathroom, I went to shower. When I am shower I will open my mouth to wash my mouth but I also drunk the water. I do it if I went to bathroom. I know it is the bad attitude.

            When my mother woke up me, an easy I woke up to eat in the morning. My family always eats together when we want to sahur. I the last person who are finish, because in the morning I always eat slowly to get the reward if we late for sahur.



            At the evening, my friend and I went to the bazaar Ramadhan. At the bazaar ramadhan, my friend and I bought foods and drinks such as my favorite drink is soya bean and my favorite food is roti john. When I want to buy my favorite foods and drinks, I always stacked by people at Bazaar Ramadhan because they also want to buy their own foods.

            After back from bazaar ramadhan, I helped my mother to serve meals for my family when fast break. My mom was cooked our favorite food, it was fried rice.  After already were done, we heard azan sound. My father recited the fast break doa’. We were started eat by dates. It was sunnah Rasulullah. We ate the fast foods after that.

            After almost three weeks we were in fasting. My family and I went to the Mydin shopping mall to bought preparation for hari raya. We were bought baju raya. My favorite colour was purple. So I bought purple baju kurung.  My mom also bought her cloth. After choose my mother and mine cloth, we went to the other part of clothing, it was men cloth. My father bought his and my brothers cloths. We also bought our new shoes.

            It was my first childhood fasting. I hope all of you feel happy when this entry read. See you in the next entry.  Bye J

   


No comments:

Post a Comment