Thursday 26 September 2013

Free Topic: My Leisure Time



Assalamualaikum. Hello my friends. We meet again in this entry. Now I want to share with you about what I do in leisure time. I hope you all feel happy when reading this entry.

I would like to spend my leisure time with reading novels and comics. I like to read Malay and English novels. The Malay novels that I have read are “Awek Buku, Cornflakes madu”, “Suami Aku Ustaz” and so on. Besides that, the English novels that I have read the Harry Porter and Sherlock Holmes. For comics, I would like to read English comics such as Mr. Midnight.

Besides that, the Malay novels I have read are “Awek Buku, Cornflakes madu”, “Suami Aku Ustaz” always make me have mix feeling such as sad, happy, angry and so on.  When I read that novels I know how men and women feeling when they are fall in love. They have to face many problems in their relationship. Those problems will make them be strong to a better relationship. Sometimes, the situation in these novels are happen in reality life. 

I would like to share with all of you about the English novels I have read that are Harry Potter. This novel was written by J. K. Rowling. Harry James Potter was born as a witch. One day, the bad witch named Voldemort wanted to kill him, because he heard the fortune teller said that someone who born on the last Friday on August is the one that will kill him. But, something that did not expected event happen when Voldemort want to kill Harry Potter that still the baby, the spell reflected to him back and he lost all his power. Furthermore, Harry Potter just got a small scar with lightning shape. Lastly, when Harry Potter reached 17 years old, he successful kill Voldemort with the Elder wand the most powerful wand that has ever made. This novel is so interesting. I f you want to know a fully history, you should read it.

Then, Sherlock Holmes is a fictional detective created by physician Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. A London-based "consulting detective" whose abilities border on the fantastic, Holmes is famous for his astute logical reasoning, his ability to adopt almost any disguise, and his use of forensic science skills to solve difficult cases. This novel reminds me to japan comic that is Detective Conan. That comic is so challenge me as a reader and talk about kid detective that solve the crime cases so stylish. He is actually high school students, Sinichi Kudo that turn to kid after someone give him a drug as their experiment. I did not believe, a kid can solve the difficult cases better than adult. It is so incredible.





The English comic that I have read is Mr. Midnight. This comic is all about horror was written by James Lee. He always make the horror movie. I already read about werewolf. This is started from four best friend go cycling in the forest until they heard something like cry wolf. The werewolf that shout  in the forest before caught them to make them like werewolf. At last, the werewolf  dead. 

Lastly, that is what I spent in my leisure time. I have many things that I want share with you. I hope you will interest when read this entry. We meet again in another entry. Bye :) 

 





                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment