Thursday 4 July 2013

About Myself



             Assalamualaikum, my dear readers. My name is Norlela Binti Mat Akhir. People always call me Lela because my name is short and easy to remember. I was born on 27 October 1994 in Sungai Kecil Ulu, Kedah Darul Aman. Now, I am 19 years old. I was live at Petaling Jaya; Selangor Darul Ehsan. My hobby is reading the novels and watching movies. Now, I already read about 5 or 6 novels. My first school is at kindergarten. That time I am 6 years old. From there I had learned much knowledge about first or basic knowledge such as writing, counting, reading and so on. After that, I am continue my learning at my first primary school, Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Medan from year 1 until year 6 and I had taking my first big examination, it is Ujian Penilaian Sekolah Rendah(UPSR). Besides that, in form 1 until form 5 I am in secondary school Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Taman Medan and I had taking my biggest examination after UPSR and PMR. This is SPM, to determine where i should go after that exam. Now, thanks to god because I can pursue my study in Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM) to achieve my ambition in Diploma in Business Study (Transportation) at Campus Segamat, Johor Darul Takzim. Now, I am third semester.


            More about my family, my father's name is Mat Akhir Bin Udin. He is 48 years old and works as van driver. My father always goes to work every Monday until Saturday and Sunday is day for him to rest. He is my best father for me because he goes to works to find income to support his family. My mother's name is Salmiah Binti Shaary.She is 43 years old and she is housewife. She always does daily work at home. Even, she always busy with her works at home, she also have time with her children such as teach my youngest sister to finish her homework. I am really loved my mom and dad. They are my inspiration to be a good daughter and useful person in future. I want to care them when I get a good job and send them to umrah or hajj. I have six siblings. I am the third. My siblings consists four boys and two girls. My eldest brother already work and married. My elder brother and I continue study at same University, UiTM but he at Malacca, me at Johor. Besides that, my two younger brothers are still school at SMK Taman Medan, and SK Taman Medan. My youngest sister learns at kindergarten.

My favorite food is my mom’s cooking, especially chicken rice. That food is really delicious. My mom cooked that dishes every month and I also help her to cook it. Besides my mom’s cooking, I also like to eat chocolate, even any kind of chocolate whether, foods or drinks such as cake, chocolate bar, and ice cream. It is because chocolate have a lot of vitamins such as calcium, iron, milk, and so on. My favorite drinks are milo, milk drinks, soya beans and lychee drinks. It is because they are so delicious and have a lot of nutrition for my health. I am always drinking a glass of milk in breakfast and before sleep. It has also a lot of vitamins such as calcium, which can strengths our bones and teeth. It is from Sunnah Rasulullah.

More things about me are my favorite’s movie. This is Running man. It is because the movie is from Korean and consist seven actors. They are from kinds of celebrities such as singers, comedians, actor and actress. They are all together gather in one variety show to cooperate each other even they are from different works to entertain people to watch and support their carriers as celebrities in Korean. In this movie, they give more lessons to us even they are a lot of funniest in that variety shows. Furthermore, once I watch this movie for the first time, I am really like and that show can release my tension if I not in the good mood. I also can learn more knowledge such as I can improve my English skills when I watch this movie.

My favorite’s actor is Shaheizy Sam. It is because he can act many different characters whether bad or good persons. He also gets two awards for his good acting in drama or films as most popular star award in ABPBH. He acts in drama or films such as SAMAdnan Sempit and so on. My favorite’s actress is Lisa Surihani. She can acts really well in many drama and films such as Istanbul Aku DatangPapa I Love You, and so on. She also can act in many characters.

Then, I have three abilities that people do not have. My first ability is easy to cry. I do not know why I am easy to cry whether I just sit down and think about something then my tears will drop down. Sometimes, my tears, drop when I was are scolded by parents or other people, watching movies such as Hindustan films and sad movies. The second ability that I have is I can talk longer with someone those I known if I starting first and I will silent if I did not have words to speaks or ask. The third ability is I can cook. I am just cook something is easier such as ayam masak kicap, fried chicken, fried rice and so on.

Lastly, I think that all about myself and my family. I hope we can meet in another entry. See you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment